Both the ESPN name and the odds of the city of Vegas are optimistic about James going to the Lakers. Do you think it is possible? – Wholesale NBA Jerseys

Both the ESPN name and the odds of the city of Vegas are optimistic about James going to the Lakers. Do you think it is possible?

ESPN reporter Windhorst said yesterday that he thought James would only choose the Lakers or the Cavaliers, because he would like to focus on his family and his wife would not like Houston.

Windhorst stated that he determined that James’s probability of going to the Lakers is 51%, whether George and Leonard can’t go. He believes that James has a 40% probability of staying in the Cavaliers and 9% of the 76ers.

The Rockets were completely excluded from Windhorst.

Perhaps affected by the reports, the odds of the Lakers, Cavaliers and Rockets getting James changed. According to the odds of bookmaker Bovada, James’s odds of going to the Lakers are as high as 13 for 4 and left at the Cavaliers’ odds of 4 at 13 and the Rockets’ odds are only 2 at 15.

Go to the 76ers for 1 odds of 10. Go to the Celtics’ odds of 1 to lose 18, go to the Spurs at 1 odds of 20, go to the Clippers at 1 odds of 25, and lose to the Knicks. The rate is 1 to lose 30, and the odds to go to the Heat are 1 to 40.